Many housewives will surely agree that sometimes you want to take a break from difficult dishes and cook something quick and not less tasty. This sandwich may well serve as an independent dinner. Made from French loaf, sausages and vegetables.
Caution! Your loved ones will ask you to cook it again and again!
- baguette - 1 pc .;
- eggs - 5 pcs .;
- cream 18% - ⅓ cup;
- smoked sausages - 100 g;
- Green onion (cut) - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Bulgarian pepper - ½ pcs .;
- cheese (grate) - ½ cup (we used mozzarella and gouda);
- salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, cream, cheese, sausages and onions.
- Cut a long rectangle with scissors on the surface of the baguette and remove the flesh with your hands.
- Put the mixture in a baguette.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 ° C.
Enjoy your meal!