Beef baked in the oven with marinade is a tender, juicy and quite low-fat dish that will delight the whole family with its taste and aroma. Take note!
- 700 gr beef
- 100 ml of white wine vinegar
- 200 ml of dry white wine
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 300 grams of salt
- 5 black peppercorns
1. For the marinade, mix 100 ml of wine vinegar, dry white wine, olive oil and add a spoonful of rosemary and black pepper. Stir marinade, if desired, you can add dried garlic, which will give the dish a unique flavor.
2. Put the meat, washed in cold water and dried with paper towels, in the marinade and leave for a couple of hours.
3. Take a baking dish with high sides, put beef in it, cover with a quarter of marinade, cover with parchment and cover with salt. Salt must be placed on top of the paper.
4. Cook the dish in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 195 degrees. Serving the beef on the table, cut the meat into thin slices.
Enjoy your meal!